- Water Based.
- Environmentally responsible food safe NON-TOXIC biodegradable product-good for you, good for your PC, and good for the planet.
- Pre-Mixed. Just add to a gallon of water and get flushing.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials, including Acrylic.
- Non filming system cleanser.
- Bottle Size: 15ml
- Shelf Life: 2 Years, Unopened
- Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to insure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
- Empty bottle of SysPrep into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, and shake for 30 seconds
- Add mix to cooling loop.
- Fill loop with treated water and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
- Start loop pump and begin circulating the treated water.
- Run treated water for at least 12 hours to insure loop is properly flushed and treated.
- Drain System. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed.
- Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.**
** Residual treated water left in your loop is not harmful. If you prefer to remove it, do a simple rinse of the loop with fresh DI or Distilled Water. This rinse will not affect the results of the Sys Prep just performed..