PrimoChill's water cooling fluid innovation Liquid Utopia, offers a full line of protection against algae and corrosion when added to new or existing cooling loops.
The proprietary blend of ingredients used in PrimoChill's Liquid Utopia are specially formulated to provide a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent, capable of eliminating and maintaining the microbiological growth found in closed loop water cooling systems. Liquid Utopia also boasts "PLT" (preventive layer technology), which used on a clean install will help protect your system well into the future.
Liquid Utopia has also been formulated to protect ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion, which is especially important in today's higher performance mixed metals water cooling systems.
As with all of PrimoChill's high performance cooling system fluids and additives, Liquid Utopia is safe, non toxic, and biodegradable. Liquid Utopia is the only single use additive available in today's market that provides a broad spectrum of coverage and has the ability to be dyed to your color choice by adding a PrimoChill Intensifier™ (sold separately). No matter which of the twelve colors you choose, PrimoChill's Liquid Utopia makes life easy for you, and short for Algae and Corrosion.
- Offers full line protection against algae and corrosion.
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion.
- Non-toxic, and biodegradable.
- Can be used in new install(recommended) or existing loops.
- Bottle Size: 15ml
- Dosage: Mix with 1 Gallon of DI or distilled water
- Shelf Life: 2 Years, Unopened
- Remove Cap from Liquid Utopia Eye Dropper
- Pre-mix Utopia into 1 US Gallon of DI or Distilled Water
- Add mix to cooling loop.
- Optional: Add a few drops of PrimoChill Intensifier™ dye of your choice to achieve desired color and tint (sold separately)
********DO NOT MIX WITH THE PRE MIXED PC ICE OR PC PURE********
* Liquid Utopia is made with earth friendly ingredients and carries a broad spectrum of anti-microbial agents. If you notice white sediment in your loop, it is most likely Liquid Utopia has been hard at work! White sediment may be present for some time, depending on the amount of existing contaminants. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.